Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Final Product

This is the finished product of my logo for my cake business. The cake part was fairly easy for me to do as well as the letters. I did it with the pen tool and the circles on the cake, I used the oval tool. I really liked making the W and the heart connect, giving it a fancy and creative look. The W probably took me hours to try and perfect just to get it right. Because it is overlapping the top of the cake, I wanted it to stand out so the color had to be exactly right and getting the line thickness was very hard at first but I think I adjusted it to the point where it is visible and readable. In the end I was very happy with how my logo came out. The critiques from the class helped a lot! And I think that this would look great on a business card, as well as a website. That would be my next step. I'm excited to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment