Sunday, February 17, 2013

Company Ideas

When I was thinking about different things to come up with for 5 fictional company ideas, I automatically was drawn to a bakery or something to do with food! So here are my ideas:

1. What's Baking? Custom Cakes and Desserts or "Nikki's Cupcakes"
-This is already a name I have created for myself as I have been making cakes and cupcakes for some clients out of my home. I would love to establish this idea even more. I like the name "Nikki's Cupcakes" but I don't just like to do cupcakes, I like to make all kinds of desserts and I do a lot of cakes for birthdays, graduations, baby showers, and special events so I don't want to just limit myself to cupcakes.

2. The Pregnant Lady
-I was thinking of when girls get pregnant and the food cravings that they have. And how when someone is craving ice cream with pickles, it is hard to find without making it on your own. So I thought of a company titled "The Pregnant Lady". This could be anything from a cupcake shop or ice cream place that offers bizarre flavors and mix ins that would bring in a lot of people who are not just pregnant but for anyone to try something new. Ex: Bacon and Chocolate Chip cupcake or Banana Split Sundae with french fries.

3. Time to Fondue!
-This would be a name for a fondue restaurant. I went to "The Melting Pot" for Valentine's Day and fell in love with the kind of food they had and for the experience in itself. This place would have all kinds of cheeses, chocolate, and sauces to fondue and would be a little bit less expensive than "The Melting Pot" so more people could enjoy this experience without having to spend a fortune!

4. Annie's Creations
-My mom likes to crochet different things for family as well as friends. She makes baby hats for my sister, who is a baby photographer at Brandon hospital. My sister uses the hats for her photos for the babies. My mom also makes scarves as well. My mom's name is Anne, so I think that this would be a cute name for her company if she was to extend her business to the public.

5. Wine Slushies
-I went to the fair last weekend and while looking through the expo hall with all the vendors and different buyers and seller booths, I found this lady who sold "Wine Slushies". She makes these cute little bags with different flavors that consist of this powdered mix with sugar. You basically poor a type of bottled wine into a plastic bag, put it in the fridge, and in an hour or so it comes out to be a flavored slushie that takes on the flavor of your wine and the flavor of the mix (chocolate, kiwi, there are specific flavors for specific wines). She gave out samples and they were quite delicious! I think this would be a great business for someone to invest in, so I chose it as a product for a possible company.

No comments:

Post a Comment